Sign in – C. Macomber, R. Scovill, J. Williams, V.
Brooks-Herd, D. Davis
Guests – M. Jordan, P. Evans
Given that there is no quorum there are no minutes.
Popular posts from this blog
On June 27, 208 the Warren Ave. Presbyterian church workgroup met and made a number of decisions:
1. The organization will be named Saginaw Collaborative, Inc.
2. The Statement of Purpose was formally approved
3. The corporation will be non-stock
4. Organizers are: Jim Williams, Vanessa Brooks-Herd, Catherine Macomber, Evelyn McGovern, Charles Coleman, Roger Scovill, and Debra Davis.
5. It was resolved that Rev. Williams would be designated as the authorized person to file the Articles of Incorporation.
January 17, 2019
Call to order: 6:34pm
Present: Cathy Macomber, Dawn Goodrow, Wardene Talley,
Debbie Davis, Roger Scovill, Evelyn McGovern, Stacy Dalton, Jim Williams,
Charles Coleman, Vanessa Brooks-Herd
NOTE: The Saginaw Collaborative, Inc is referred to here as “Collaborative” Minutes
I need to resend the link to the minutes to everyone. I need
to include all of the board members.This fulfills our obligation as a 501c3 to have open access to minutes
and information. We need to read them before we approve minutes. This will be tabled
until the next meeting.Not all
attendees had access to the minutes.Budget
Pastor Jim and Roger have been working on a draft budget.
One was passed out. Please see the hard copy for notes on the proposed budget.There was a question regarding the showing of a surplus.
Some of this income is dependent on our becoming a 501c3.
Because of the government shut down, it is likely that we will not receive this
designation for possibly up to…
The Saginaw Collaborative Board met on December 13, 2018
1. Minutes of October meeting
2. Election of New Directors
4. Consideration of Staff Hiring
5. Lease Agreement
6. Review of Architect's Proposal
7. Committee Structure
8. Strategic and Fund Raising Plan
Meeting was called to order at 6:37pm - in attendance: Rev. Jim Williams (RJW), Catherine Macomber (CAM), Evelyn McGovern (EM), Joyce Seals (JS), Roger Scovill (RS), Debbie Davis, Charles Coleman (CC), Dawn Goodrow (DG)
1. Minutes were not completed by CAM. Minutes will be sent to all board members for approval.
2. The Board was asked to consider Dawn Goodrow and Charles Coleman for election to the board - moved by JS, seconded by RS, no objection - all support
3. The budget will be discussed later in the meeting.
4. RJW presented a proposal to the Presbytery of Lake Huron on October 30, 2018 regarding support for staffing moving forward (Secretary has a copy of the document). The Presbytery responded…