Sign in – C. Macomber, R. Scovill, J. Williams, V.
Brooks-Herd, D. Davis
Guests – M. Jordan, P. Evans
Given that there is no quorum there are no minutes.
Popular posts from this blog
The Saginaw Collaborative Board met on December 13, 2018
1. Minutes of October meeting
2. Election of New Directors
4. Consideration of Staff Hiring
5. Lease Agreement
6. Review of Architect's Proposal
7. Committee Structure
8. Strategic and Fund Raising Plan
Meeting was called to order at 6:37pm - in attendance: Rev. Jim Williams (RJW), Catherine Macomber (CAM), Evelyn McGovern (EM), Joyce Seals (JS), Roger Scovill (RS), Debbie Davis, Charles Coleman (CC), Dawn Goodrow (DG)
1. Minutes were not completed by CAM. Minutes will be sent to all board members for approval.
2. The Board was asked to consider Dawn Goodrow and Charles Coleman for election to the board - moved by JS, seconded by RS, no objection - all support
3. The budget will be discussed later in the meeting.
4. RJW presented a proposal to the Presbytery of Lake Huron on October 30, 2018 regarding support for staffing moving forward (Secretary has a copy of the document). The Presbytery responded…
On June 27, 208 the Warren Ave. Presbyterian church workgroup met and made a number of decisions:
1. The organization will be named Saginaw Collaborative, Inc.
2. The Statement of Purpose was formally approved
3. The corporation will be non-stock
4. Organizers are: Jim Williams, Vanessa Brooks-Herd, Catherine Macomber, Evelyn McGovern, Charles Coleman, Roger Scovill, and Debra Davis.
5. It was resolved that Rev. Williams would be designated as the authorized person to file the Articles of Incorporation.
Saginaw Collaborative, Inc. is excited to present our new organizational logo. The logo was designed by HouseDesign Co., an Etsy organization. Their website is https://www.etsy.com/shop/HouseDesignCo Please consider using them in the future. They presented three great options and the Board was happy to choose this one as our logo: